1. Interest Rate (w.e.f. 20.12.2013):
For other Borrowers:
Upto Rs.75 Lacs – 10.15% p.a.
Above Rs.75 Lacs – 10.30% p.a.
For Women Borrowers:
Upto Rs.75 Lacs – 10.10% p.a.
Above Rs.75 Lacs – 10.25% p.a.
2. Present EMI:
Rs.889 (per lac for 30 years period @10.15%)
Continue reading “SBI Home Loan Details and benefits” »
Financial dreams vs Financial responsibility
Everyone has a dream. We all want to be wealthy when we hang up our boots. Reality strikes when we are reminded of our responsibilities. In the financial world, we need to be financially responsible before we realise our dreams. Some key differences that need to be kept in mind while planning your finances.
TIME: Financial dreams represent a future event e.g. buying a car or a property. On the other hand, responsibilities are regular commitments in life that need to be met. However, responsibilities can also arise suddenly like a medical emergency or be a future event like providing for child’s education. In short, one has to be financially prepared to meet life’s needs at all points of time.
Continue reading “5 Tips to keep you financially healthy, always.” »
Add more zest to your life with Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards. Now, with exciting offers on dining, entertainment and travel, get privileges that give more with every transaction.
Super Value Titanium Credit Card – For the value conscious and smart saver
- 5% Cash Back on Fuel across all petrol pumps.
- 5% Cash Back on all telecom payments including phone bills.
- 5% Cash Back on all utility bill payments.
- Special offer: 1st Year Free
Platinum Rewards Credit Card – A great card to accumulate top rewards
- Get the best in class rewards at hotels, dining outlets and more locally
- Great Rewards: Earn 5X rewards on hotels, dining & fuel, and 2X rewards
on other categories.
- Enjoy unmatched offers on holidays, golfing retreats, movie tickets,
dining and more.
- Special offer for online application: Lifetime Free
Manhattan Platinum Credit Card – A shopper’s delight
- Get 5% Cash Back every time you shop at supermarkets and departmental stores.
- Earn 5 reward points for every `100 spent anywhere else
- Special offer: 1st Year Free
*Terms & conditions apply.
Standard Chartered Bank reserves the right to ask for any additional documents from the applicant. Standard Chartered Bank shall be entitled to, at its sole discretion, at any time, amend the terms and conditions and all such amendments shall be conclusive and binding on the customer.
By choosing health insurance, you can be protected from financial loss in the event of a medical emergency. This way you can experience peace of mind.
Go ahead and secure your family by getting the ICICI Lombard – Family Floater Health Insurance/Family Protect Premier.
Benefits of Family Floater Health Insurance:
- Comprehensive coverage for your family^ with floater benefit
- Free health check-up coupon for any one insured member in the family, valid for the policy period
- Cashless claims facility at 4,000 network hospitals across India
- No co-payments for any disease or any hospitalization expense
- No sub-limits* on room rent, doctor fees, and hospital charges
- No Medical Check up to the age of 45 yrs
Below are some General Benefits of Vehicle/Car/Motor Insurance in India:
1. You can avail of our cashless claim facility at our Cashless Garage Network all across India.
2. You can claim towing charges up to Rs 1,500 in the event accidental damage or loss to your vehicle as specified under the policy .
3. Avail of the following bonuses and discounts –
Continue reading “Benefits of Vehicle/Car/Motor Insurance” »
Are you under Debt? Are you in CIBIL list? Do you want to remove your name from CIBIL? Then you should go for Debt Management & Debt Counselling.
The world we live in today is so convenient, convenient homes, personal transportation, medical facilities etc. You name a thing and we can buy it instantly, whether we have money or not, the question is how? Answer is, because of easily available Debt. Be it in the form of credit card or other loans. But be cautious, it is very important to manage this debt as it could become a nuisance rather than convenience. A little casual approach towards it could be dangerous, resulting in delinquencies; cheque bounces and can also lead to the personal budget for your household to go haywire.
Continue reading “Why Debt Management & Debt Counselling is required?” »
Are you waiting for your income tax refund? Now Income Tax department of India has made your life easy. You can check the status of their income tax refunds online.
Go to-> https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/oltas/refundstatuslogin.html
Enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN) and Assessment Year.
Currently there are two ways to receive the income tax refund:
- ECS – Refund will be credited into the bank account
- via Post – Refund will be sent to you via ordinary post.
[Note – State Bank of India is handling the Refund process].
If you would not receive the refund within one year, then you should visit income tax department’s office for the follow up of the refund.
Note – This facility is only for Individual taxpayers, not for Companies.
We are getting couple of queries on International Health and Travel Insurance. In this topic we will cover –
- What is International Health Insurance?
- Its benefits
- Why we need it?
Continue reading “What is International Health Insurance? Its benefits and Why we need it?” »
SBI Life – Shubh Nivesh is a unique Savings, Income and Protection plan with an option of Whole Life, keeping you safe from the uncertainties of life.
Continue reading “SBI Life Shubh Nivesh – Insurance Policy benefits and review” »